Posted on: Saturday 25 October 2014

An A/W ZARA Wish list


ZARA always have the most beautiful knitwear. This A/W I would like these four cute knits to come home to me and join my ridiculously large wooly stash. From top left to right, then bottom left to right:

I don't actually own any shirts but I really like this one. It has elephants on it which remind me of my travels to Thailand a few years ago. And, it's reasonably priced at 25.99!

How gorgeous is this cardigan! It's cream or 'light mink' as stated on the website, fancy. It also comes in a chocolate colour but I prefer the lighter one. It retails at 35.99 which is pretty reasonable to, especially for ZARA.

I'm really into turtleneck's this A/W, I recently bought one in H&M a couple of weeks back and I love it! It's so cosy and warm. I'd like to get this 'light mink' coloured one as the other one is more on the dark side. This is also 35.99.

Knit Cardigan With Pockets
And last but not least, this beautiful grey knit! This is a great staple for any A/W outfit. I would pair this with a slouchy top, ripped jeans and some nice boots! It is rather expensive though, it retails at 59.99 which breaks my heart and would definitely break my bank balance. But a girl can dream, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment