Posted on: Sunday 19 October 2014

Lazy day & Mum's birthday


A little earlier my newest vlog went live. And, for a change, I vlogged in my home-town Watford. 

On the Saturday, I had a pretty chilled out day, which was rather nice, especially after having a hectic week at work. In the evening, I did go out for dinner with a few girl friends, we went to Prezzo (in St Albans), a lovely little Italian restaurant. I had a salmon pasta dish, with red pesto and chilli's - yum!
And, on the Sunday, t'was my mum's birthday. I treated her to some Hotel Chocolat and the Toby Carvery (her choice). We then went back to my parents house, and my nan and grandad popped round. It was so lovely to see them as I haven't seen them in yonks!
Later on in the eve, me and my mum went to B-I-N-G-O, and I came so close to winning three hundred pounds! I was waiting for one number for bloody ages! Better luck next time, aye.


After bingo-ing, I chilled with Joe with a cuppa (of course), and we snuggled up and watched a few episodes of our new favourite TV series, Person of Interest. It's so bloody good! We raced through season one! And, I have to say, this show is on par with my love for Breaking Bad. That's a bold statement from me!
Oh oh, and the main guy, Reese, is rather yummy. He's the type of man you would want in your life. (Sorry Joe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment