Posted on: Wednesday 1 October 2014

Anthropologie goodies






I had never heard of Anthropologie until a couple of weeks ago when a friend had mentioned that they do beautiful intricate home-ware items and that it would be right up my street. So after our little chat I went home and I had a nosey on their website, and yes she was right, everything was stunning and 'very me'. I want it all!

So when me and Joe headed into London last weekend, I just had to stop by at Anthropologie. I went to the Regent Street store, and as soon as you walk in, you are in heaven - interior heaven. There was interesting flavours of candles, a grass wall along the side and three floors full of joy.

It was so hard not to walk away with everything, but I had to restrain myself as I'm not a millionaire and needed to spend wisely.
I sadly only walked away with two items, a Paris ring dish and tea cup. But they are beautiful none the less. When I got to the till, I got 15% off as it was 'Anthro Day' or something like that, so that was a nice little bonus, and also the lady who served me was lovely, she wrapped my items delicately in layers of tissue paper and Anthropologie's signature tape. Lovely finishing touches.


Overall I am so pleased with what I bought. The tea cup is so pretty, it has some sort of elegance to it. And, I also adore that it has little feet in order for it to stand. Oh, and my ring dish is all sorts of awesome - it reminds me of mine and Joe's first holiday together. And, it also stores my Tatty Devine ring's beautifully.

At the moment, I'm gathering a little Anthro wish-list. Currently wanting these gorgeous branch hooks for my keys, the deer and rabbit plate, stunning pressed glass photo frames and this cute little candle to match my tea cup. So if anyone is feeling rather generous, send these things my way, just kidding! I may treat myself later on in the end, I do have a birthday coming up after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment