Posted on: Monday 16 January 2017

Where to eat in London: Dirty Bones Review



I know I'm so long overdue posting this, but two of my best girl friends, Hanna and Fee, treated me to Dirty Bones over my birthday weekend in October last year. And I just wanted to type up my thoughts as we had such a lovely time there.

We went to the Kingly Court restaurant and I had a beautiful steak dish, 'Flat Iron Steak' on the menu. My friends had burgers, I remember one of them had the mac and cheese burger. Food was incredible! As well as the cocktails and service.

We had some really interesting fun looking cocktails. I had a lavender martini and my friend had a 'fab lolly' inspired cocktail. Both were amazing. I highly recommend them.
I've had a lot of cocktails in my time and my lavender martini was one of the best I've tried. My other favourite cocktail places in London are the Blind Pig and London's Cocktail Trading Club.

Also, a big shout out to the lovely lady and the two guys that served us all. I can't remember their names, I'm so sorry... But I remember one was ginger and had a beard, and the lady was blonde and I think American? Awesome, awesome service. Made us girls laugh all night. 

So if you're in the London area... perhaps you've done a bit of shopping around Oxford Street and fancy a bite to eat. Then head to Kingly Court. There are some incredible restaurants there. And do try Dirty Bones, it's amazing!







As always you can follow me on social media. I have Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog, and twitter: @zoeyoliviablog

No comments:

Post a Comment