Posted on: Sunday 6 August 2017

A Summer Try-On Haul


It's been quite some time since I sat down and filmed a haul video. Truth be told I've been on a bit of a spending ban recently, however, I needed some new summery additions in my wardrobe. I got a few bits from New Look, PRIMARK, Topshop, H&M and Mango.

Although with the weather we're dealing with at the moment, it doesn't seem likely that I can whack out these gorgeous pieces anytime soon, so I shall save them for when the sun does decide to pop out and say hello.
   

Follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there. I also have Pinterest, I'm often procrastinating and pinning my life away... So do get in touch :).

No comments:

Post a Comment