Posted on: Thursday 17 August 2017

My Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Collection





It's no secret that I'm Charlotte Tilbury obsessed. In my eyes her lipsticks are some of the best on the market today and I've been slowly adding more and more in to my collection.

First off let me start by saying they aren't cheap. Twenty four pounds a pop, but they are so worth it. Secondly the packaging is out of this world, art-deco rose gold beautifulness (yes, I know that is a word). I wear every single shade on the regular, so without further a do here's my Charlotte Tilbury lipstick collection.

Bitch Perfect. My ultimate holy grail nude lipstick. If you're a regular reader you're probably sick to death of me raving about this shade, so apologies.
It's a gorgeous lightly muted coral shade with a tinge of pink. A lovely light luminous satin finish which glides onto your lips beautifully and feels super creamy and moisturising too.
Read my full review here.

Pillow Talk. This is one of my most recent Charlotte Tilbury purchases, I caved into buying it after falling head over heels for the infamous Pillow Talk liner, best lip liner ever. It's a gorgeous nude matte brown tone that's very natural and perfect for every day. Read my full review here.

Between The Sheets (Limited Edition). A matte formula in a dreamy vintage rose petal shade. It's the your lips but better shade! Sadly this one is limited edition, however, Kidman's Kiss is very similar. Read my full review here.

Stoned Rose. A gorgeous brown-rose shade, perfect for the autumnal season coming up!
I almost wore this on my wedding day but I ended up opting for Chanel's 402 Adrienne instead, it was a super close call though. Read my full review here.

Kiss Chase (Limited Edition). I adore this lip colour, it's the most gorgeous tawny berry hue which is curated to suit any skin-tone. Another one that's great for the colder seasons. Read my full review here.

Red Carpet Red. This lippy is a gorgeous deep red which actually reminds me of a 1950's film star shade, something Marilyn Monroe would wear. The formula is incredibly smooth and lovely to apply. And, for a matte, it's not drying at all. Full review here.

(Swatches from left to right: Red Carpet Red, Kiss Chase, Stoned Rose, Pillow Talk, Between The Sheets and Bitch Perfect)



So there you have it, my Charlotte Tilbury lipstick collection. I’m really tempted to buy another sometime soon. I've had my eye on Secret SalmaAmazing Grace and Love Liberty - all beautiful autumnal shades, so maybe one of those will be my next pay day treat.

Do you have any favourite products from Charlotte Tilbury? If you do, let me know in the comments below!

Let's get social. Follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment