Posted on: Saturday 12 August 2017

Our Cosy Winter Barn Wedding with a 1920s Twist Featured on Love My Dress


I've been keeping something secret for a little while and now I'm super excited to share that mine and Joe's magical 1920's inspired winter barn wedding has been featured on LoveMyDress. What an honour! Read the full article here.

This takes me back to my wedding planning days where I was relentlessly checking LoveMyDress for inspiration. I found it incredibly helpful to see how other brides had styled their big days.
I'm hoping this article helps any future brides-to-be who are planning a similar barn wedding or those who want a glamourous 1920's twist on the day. Either way, I hope you enjoy the read.

I also want to give a huge shout-out and thanks to our amazing wedding photographer Cat Lane who got in touch and made this feature possible.



You may also be interested in reading about my wedding experiences, I blogged about mine and Joe's initial ideas here. As well as my initial hair and make-up ideas. Additionally, I discussed The stressful period with eight weeks to go, choosing your wedding make-up here, and designing your own wedding stationary (travel theme inspired) here. More recently, I wrote about how I styled my wedding dress.

Follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment