Posted on: Tuesday 8 August 2017

August Goals


We're into the second week of August so I feel like I'm cheating a little starting my goals a little late. However, I really adore the idea of setting little targets each month and better late than never right?
Mini goals not only give me something to work towards but they also help me feel happier, more productive and fulfilled.

August Goals
  1. Only post engaging and exciting content (don't post for the sake of it!)
  2. Be more consistent on Instagram
  3. Blog design refresh
  4. Begin thinking about autumnal content ideas
  5. Create some helpful blogger content
  6. Continue to write blog posts in advance
  7. Be more active on Bloglovin
  8. Up my game with cool interesting flat lays 
  9. To loose four more pounds. Ok this may be a bit of a challenge for me as by the time this goes up I'll be recovering from an operation and not allowed to exercise for six weeks... but we shall see
What are your goals for this month?

Follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there.

2 comments:

  1. Some of my goals are quire similar, I deffo need to post more for starters! And I'm super excited to start thinking about autumnal content x

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to set some goals :)
    4 pounds is an ambitious one though, good luck!!
    My goal for August to get my blog up and running again properly :D

    Rachel | Starlight & Stitches

    ReplyDelete