Posted on: Wednesday 28 September 2016

Double Denim

I was obsessed with the 'off the shoulder' trend this Summer, and I'm still loving it. I recently picked up this gorgeous denim off the shoulder frilly top from ASOS (£30) which is perfect for the autumn months as it's a little more warming. I adore the frilly detail - something that I wouldn't usually go for, but I feel that it adds a slight feminine touch.
I paired this lovely little number with my River Island Molly Jeans, my beloved New Look lace sandals and Chloe Handbag inspired ASOS bag.
Top - ASOS | Jeans - River Island | Sandals - New Look | Bag - ASOS








Feel free to follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :).

No comments:

Post a Comment