Posted on: Monday 19 September 2016

MAC Chili Lipstick Review & Swatches


Guess who's back, back again... Zoey's back with a Mac lipstick review, tell a friend. I don't know why I've got that song in my head, but there you go. 

I finally got my hands on Mac's 'Chili' (£15.50). I've been lusting after this shade for years and years and it's been sold out for ages, but it's now in my possession!

'Chili' is a beautiful burnt orange, brown-red colour. Flattening for all skin-tones. It's part of their matte collection which I'm a huge fan of... I own many matte lipsticks, from cult favourite Ruby Woo to Dangerous to Russian Red. 


The formula is actually very creamy and easy to apply for a matte finish. After a few minutes, the creamy-ness fades and it's completely matte on the lips. But not drying at all.

The longevity is great, as expected with a matte formula. I would say Chili lasts around 6 hours before needing a touch-up. It also makes my teeth whiter which is always a bonus!

Overall, I really love this shade and formula. It's the perfect autumnal crisp colour that would suit any skin-tone.



Love, Zoey

You may also be interested in my other MAC lipstick reviews... Read my Men Love Mystery and Cosmo Review here. My Peach Blossom review here. My Brave and Bare Again Review here. My Plumful and Captive Review here. Rebel, Amorous, Ruby Woo and Velvet Teddy here. And last but not least, Lady Danger Review here.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :).

No comments:

Post a Comment