Posted on: Sunday 4 September 2016

MAC Peach Blossom Lipstick Review



I can't believe I haven't reviewed any MAC lipsticks on my blog this year... Well, until now! Very unlike me, as I am a big fan of MAC's lippys and I normally buy at least one a month *hangs head in shame*! 

Anyway, I got my hands on 'Peach Blossom' (£15.50) which is a cremesheen formulation. I don't own many cremesheens', but what I do know is that they are super moisturising - a lovely high glossy shine finish. Cremesheens' are almost like a lip balm, lipgloss and lipstick in one.
The formula and colour is actually very similar to 'Bare Again', which is my go to every-day nude, however 'Peach Blossom' is more on the pinky side.

MAC describe 'Peach Blossom' as a frosted cool nude shade which I don't really agree with, it's more of a pinky-peach nude shade with no frostiness.

I have to admit, I did think that this colour would be a little more on the peachier side hence the name, but I love it none the less. It's perfect for every day wear or it would be great as a bridal lippy.

The only downside to this lipstick is the longevity. It lasts for around 3 hours before needing to re-apply. But that is expected with high shine finishes'.



I don't think my pictures are really doing this lipstick much justice, it's honestly so beautiful and glossy in person. Seriously, next time you're at a MAC counter, swatch this! Or watch my Luxury Beauty Haul vlog to see it's beautifulness.

Overall, I'm completely and utterly in love with this lipstick. It's becoming a firm favourite nude lipstick of mine! I highly recommend this if you're on the look-out for a new subtle pinky gloss nude. It will suit most skin-types, especially fair to medium.

Love, Zoey


You may also be interested in my other MAC lipstick reviews... Read my Men Love Mystery and Cosmo Review here. My Brave and Bare Again Review here. My Plumful and Captive Review here. Rebel, Amorous, Ruby Woo and Velvet Teddy here. And last but not least, Lady Danger Review here.
Feel free to follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :).

No comments:

Post a Comment