Posted on: Sunday 11 September 2016

Where to eat in London: London Grind & Honest Burger






Being the foodie that I am, I've decided to start a new series on my blog called 'Where to eat in London...' where I will share my favourite restaurants and coffee shops with you.

London Grind
If you're in the London Bridge area, definitely pop by London Grind for a quick pick me up. The cappuccinos, smoothies and juices are incredible. I highly highly recommend the 'Red' smoothie.

I also love the sleek interior design in this coffee shop, especially the huge light up sign when you walk in. "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life."






Honest Burgers
I've always heard amazing things about Honest Burgers and I don't know why it's taken me so long to try one. But, I finally went and the rumours are true... these burgers are outstandingly good. In fact, one of the best burgers I've had in a long time. Possibly even better than Byron Burger.

I had the special burger which was a beef burger, smoked bacon, cheese, garlic mayo, pickles, red onion and baby spinach in a brioche bun. They also came with rosemary salted chips. Mmmmm. Seriously seriously good. I also had a gin cocktail which was also amazing.

So if you're looking for a new burger place to try, definitely check out Honest Burgers, you will not be disappointed! 

As always feel free to follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :).

No comments:

Post a Comment